Thursday, November 11, 2010

It's Ouuuuut!!!! (to be sung to the tune of "They're baaack"--from Poltergeist

I'm super excited to announce the release of my second novel "StarSitter: Thank God For You!" If you are in the Toronto area, please feel free to stop by Indigo Books at the Manulife Centre at 7pm tonight where my Canadian launch will be taking place. If you are in the LA area, a launch will be taking place in January (date to be determined).  If you can't make it to the signing the book is available online at Amazon, Indigo, Barnes and Noble, and tons of other online book sites. It is also available at Indigo. My StarSitter series would also make a great holiday gift, and as someone who's on her 87th out of 100 books for 2010, obviously I'm a big advocate for reading. You can check out my other blogs for other great recommendations. I have just returned from LA and there's a lot of exciting things happening with StarSitter that I will talk about in the next few weeks, but for now I am so grateful to everyone who has made this event possible. It means so much to me how people have really stepped up to the plate for me over the past couple years. I apologize for letting my blog slip for a while, but I have been so busy working on set, I haven't had time to post. However, keep checking back because I have an amazing and inspiring blog coming up about someone I have worked with
                      Hope to see you all tonight!
                     xoxo Andrea Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment